If you or a loved one is battling an addiction, inpatient treatment can help. Our addiction treatment facility can offer you a comprehensive program that helps you overcome your addiction and live a happy, fulfilling life.
An inpatient treatment program is also known as a residential treatment program or a partial hospitalization program (PHP). Such programs focus on a 24-hour medical care approach and patients live in supportive community housing while participating in substance rehabilitation treatment.
Patients are monitored daily and they will receive comprehensive medical care and support they need. However, treatment won’t be provided in the housing facility, as it is used specifically for helping patients learn how to transition to living independently after their treatment.
Inpatient Treatment |Key Program Highlights
Depending on the needs of each individual patient, our services provided will vary. Some of our key service highlights for inpatient treatment include:
- Individual counseling
- Group counseling
- Counseling with both patients and their families
- Substance abuse education on health problems caused by the different addictions
- Substance abuse education on how to prevent relapses
- Motivational enhancement on how to lead a substance-free lifestyle after recovery
- Teaching life skills such as anger management, quality communications, problem solving and management
- Teaching skills to help patients become more employable
- Use non-verbal therapies to help patients express themselves and resolve their problems in a productive way
- Support is also provided for mental health problem
What Type of Substance Abuse Can Inpatient Treatment Programs Address?
- Prescription drugs
- And many other substances
Are You Suitable for Inpatient Treatment?
Those that wish to enter our program must sincerely desire positive change in their lives. The minimum age for acceptance to our programs is 18, and you must be both physically and mentally capable of participating in every facet of the program. A medical release may also be required from your doctor. Patients that wish to enter our program will also need to perform a detox as part of the treatment process. In addition, clients who are considered appropriate to this level of care are those who:
- Are not suicidal or homicidal or present a danger to self or others.
- Are able to demonstrate a willingness to live in supportive community housing.
- Are able to demonstrate commitment to comply with rules established by our organization
Cost of Inpatient Treatment
Although rehab services can be costly, there are many ways that you can pay for your inpatient treatment program. It is important to meet with the intake representative before you sign up for the facility, that way you will know what services you’re expected to pay for. Many rehab facilities will expect patients to pay for their food, as well as their lodging and other expenses. You will also need to pay for the therapy that you receive.
Many treatment centers, New Life Addiction Treatment Center included, do accept both private and public insurance as payment for inpatient treatment programs. Contact your insurance provider to learn whether reimbursement is possible for the cost of your rehabilitation. Alternatively, talk to us directly and we can help you figure out if your treatment costs can be covered by an insurance plan that you have.
Contact us today to begin your journey towards recovery and self-fulfillment via our inpatient program!