Our Rehab Facility is a 24 hour Treatment Center(Day/Night with community housing) where patients are monitored on a daily basis. This component allows our guests to live in a supportive housing community while participating in the drug rehab program.
Our accommodations are beautiful and modern and depicted in this website. We have new or remodeled homes located in family neighborhoods with all the amenities including brand new flat screen HDTVs with cable and internet TV access. We want you to feel at home and not in an institution.
Proven & Effective Addiction Treatment
New Life Addiction Treatment Center is one of the leading drug and alcohol rehab centers in the nation. We are fully accredited by the Joint Commission , National Quality Approval. Our program includes a unique neurofeedback component. Neuro-feedback therapy helps build a solid base which supports long-term recovery.
- Effective Personalized Treatment
- Neuropsychological Curriculum
- Mind, Body, & Spirit Approach
- M.D.-led medication education groups
Frequently Asked Questions
Q What is a day like?
We have a unique and diverse program that encompasses the mind, body and spirit. Each week clients experience over 35 hours of curriculum including groups on recovery, family genograms, recovery-oriented challenges, expressive therapies in recovery, and more. We also include educational classes such as: addiction, nutrition, trauma, plus physical activities including yoga, and tai chi for pain management.
Q Are the community houses safe and comfortable?
Our community houses are exactly as shown on our website, and more. We take great pride in our houses being immaculate and in safe neighborhoods in Port Saint Lucie, Florida.
Q Do you accept insurance?
Yes, we accept most insurance depending on your specific policy coverage. Our admissions department can verify your benefits before arrival.
Q Do I need detox?
Usually, the need for detox can be assessed through our admissions department before arrival. Our medical staff will assist in determining the need for a medically managed detox on arrival.
Q What makes your program different from other rehab programs?
We are one of a select few rehabs nationally which is owned and operated by a medical doctor. This gives us a unique ability to handle many medical issues that may arise during treatment. We are also able to address many medical concerns that would normally exclude you from a Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) or Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP).
Q Do you treat more than substance abuse?
Yes. Although we primarily treat addictions, we are a dual diagnosis program. This means in addition to your substance abuse, we also address other mental health disorders such as depression, trauma, anxiety, and bipolar disorder.
Q Should I bring cash with me, or can cash be sent to me?
Many clients bring cash with them, and others have money sent to them. Either way, cash is safely held by our staff and distributed as needed.
The Promise of a New Life is in the unfortunate event of a relapse occurs at any time after completing our 90 day program, New Life Addiction Treatment Center will provide an additional 30 consecutive days of treatment at no additional cost.
- In order to qualify under the terms of this offer, you must successfully complete 90 consecutive days of non-scholarship treatment as prescribed by counselors and staff at the New Life Addiction Treatment Center. (Only pertains to PHP level of care)
- To apply for your complementary 30-days of treatment you must first contact an authorized New Life Treatment Center Admissions Coordinator. Admissions Coordinators can be reached at (855) 658-0035
- If at or around the time of relapse there are no current vacancies, New Life Addiction Treatment Center may postpone the admittance to a date when there is availability.
- If admitted for treatment under the terms of the Promise, any departure from the treatment facility prior to the completion of the entire complimentary 30-days will result in the forfeiture of any remaining balance of days.
- You will still be responsible for any and all costs associated with your medications.
- This offer is nontransferable, may only be used once, and the complimentary 30 days must be used consecutively.
- At its sole discretion, New Life Addiction Treatment Center, may update the terms and conditions from time-to-time and without notice.